NYC - ON SITE
Senior Fullstack Engineer - Cloud
We're looking for a born problem solver to build a robust cloud backend that will be the heart of our products. We like working with creative, and flexible problems solvers with a broad skillset and a well-defined point of view.
- Work with the team on building a new app from the ground up in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Be the lead developer on various components of application, ranging from infrastructure needs to frontend implementation.
SKILLS YOU’LL NEED TO BRING
- Expertise with cloud infrastructure, ideally Google Cloud
- Expertise designing and implementing cloud infrastructure, such as server applications and databases.
- Expertise with Nodejs, TypeScript and Python
- Expertise with Postgres and Redis
NICE TO HAVES
- Experience setting up testing environments and ci/cd systems
- Experience working with Svelte and GraphQL
- Have worked with generative ai models such as Stable Diffusion
- Expertise in hosting applications on servers with GPUs
Do I have to have long AI experience to apply?
No. Although AI is an integral part of what we do, we focus on solving complex UI/UX and creative workflow challenges. Since many AI tools and techniques are new, we don't require long-term experience. We value colleagues who are curious and eager to learn new things.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send us your resume and any of the following that apply: GitHub profile, Dribbble account, Twitter handle, blog URL, etc. (Anything that helps us learn more about what makes you tick.) Most important, send us a note telling us about what work you’re most proud of, and excited about, and what you’d like to accomplish next.
Be sure to include: your expected salary range, reference contacts, and your earliest possible start date.
Send everything to email@example.com.